1. You accept you’ll never be an #InstagramGirl or Kardashian and you’re ok with that!
Scrolling down Instagram we see all these beautiful people and sometimes when we’re not on our mental top form it can really get us down because we begin to start judging and comparing ourselves.
I’m not going to be bitter and say it’s photoshop or whatever.
We should admire these strong beautiful women.
It’s just about changing the way we look at these images and using them to inspire and accept ourselves for the amazing people we are regardless of what we look like.
2. What may work for someone else, may not work for you, and you figured that out on your own – you so clever girl.
This could be a new health regime, a job, a relationship etc etc etc.
R E M E M B E R everyone is different; it’s about trying different things and seeing what works for you, it may mean you need to try something else, don’t let that dishearten you, let it make you grow!
When you realise this you’ll feel a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
Don’t give up.
3. You’d rather have one good friend then 10 fake ones… were not in school now.
It’s not about quantity it’s about quality. It’s so tiring holding on to friendships that are such hard work that you question if it’s actually worth it?
When you leave school you loose friends, when you leave college, you loose more and when you leave uni/start full time employment you loose even more and you know what… EMBRACE IT!
The only person that won’t let you down is yourself.
So be your own Best Friend and hold the ones that have stuck by your side throughout your journey close <3
4. You don’t put up with other people’s s***!
You realise your time is precious, what’s the point in giving it to people who don’t see your worth?
This has taken a long time to get my head around, heartbreak helped and so did loosing friends, I feel it made me realise my worth and now I know what I deserve.
If it doesn’t make you feel good, say no and let go!
5. You’re set on making a better version of yourself everyday…
Commitment to your self development & learning to love yourself will come in really handy.
You see an amazing life ahead of you and you’re determined to make it happen. It’s not going to be easy, it won’t happen over night but you’re willing to work hard, be consistent and make your dreams come true.
Stay strong and enjoy the ride.
Definition of Badass by Urban Dictionary :
2. Second rule of being a badass, a badass does not try to be a badass or look tough. A badass simply is a badass.
5. A badass is not a jerk. A badass does not prey on the weak, and shows kindness in return to those who are kind.
Any breaking of these rules is grounds revoking of the status of being a badass. If this happens, a badass must once again prove they are worthy of being badass by following the rules. A badass can only be determined by the opinions of others.